CC Painting’s Epoxy Floor Coating
Life happens on your garage floors. Between cars, pets, kids, and everything else, there’s a lot to deal with. You need floors that can stand up to everything life throws at them. Epoxy floor coating will do that, and CC Painting will install it for you.
Epoxy Coating for Your Floors
Here at CC Painting, we know floors. We know how everyday wear and tear can bring them down. We believe there’s no better choice for your garage or basement floor than epoxy coating. It’s a popular and cost-saving way to protect your floors. Wondering if it’s right for you? There are many reasons why homeowners everywhere choose epoxy floor coating:
- Durability: It’s very tough and can stand up to wear and tear.
- Protection: It keeps your floor safe from salt, snow, oil, rust, and other damages.
- Safety: It has an anti-slip coating that protects you from accidents.
- Attractiveness: It’s great to look at!
Epoxy Floor Paint: How It Works
Epoxy is a type of sealant material, also known as concrete paint or garage floor sealer. It’s made of a special blend of chemicals that easily bonds to surfaces. Epoxy starts as a liquid and becomes hard after application. If applied right, this concrete paint is tough, durable, and easy to maintain. That’s why you need CC Painting. We’re a team of experts with training and experience in applying concrete floor paint.
Your floors are important to us. We use a special multi-step process to make sure that your garage floor sealer is applied perfectly.
- Prep: The first and most important step is getting your floors ready. We use high-quality sanding tools to get your floor smooth, flat and even.
- Test: Next, we make sure your floors are ready to be primed. We use water to make sure there are no cracks or crevices in your floors, and to check if the floors have already been coated.
- Apply: Primer is a special coating to get your floors ready for the epoxy paint. This is applied evenly and thoroughly. Once several hours have passed, we’re ready to apply part two.
- Reapply: After the primer has set, we use finisher. This is the last step to give your floors that durable finish. Once it’s dry, your floors will be shiny, clean, and easy to sweep!
If you’re like many homeowners, your garage is more than just a place to store junk. It’s a part of your home, and a reflection of you and your taste. Whether you use your garage as a place to work on your car, carpentry projects, or metal works, epoxy floor paint will keep your floors looking great and safe.