CC Painting’s Cabinet Painting
Cabinet Paint: The Perfect Makeover
The kitchen is the heart of any home. It’s where friends and family gather for meals, celebrations, and good times. You use your kitchen every day, so of course you want it to look as good as possible. But it can be quite costly to remodel your kitchen. The expense of new cabinets and furniture can be limiting for many people. That’s why cabinet painting is a great choice for a kitchen makeover. It’s a fraction of the cost of remodeling, and the easiest way to upgrade the look of your kitchen. Plus, you’ll know you made an eco-friendly choice by making use of what you already have. CC Painting is the best way to get that new kitchen look without breaking the bank.
Transform Your Kitchen
Kitchen cabinets are often the focal point of the room. They can make or break the look of your kitchen. Giving them a fresh coat of paint or finish is a great way to make a statement, improve the look of your room, and make it a special space. CC Painting will make your kitchen great again. Why go through the trouble and cost of remodeling your kitchen? CC Painting can give you the look of a new kitchen at a fraction of the cost and time.
Choosing the Best Paint for Your Kitchen Cabinets
What kind of impression do you want to make with your kitchen?
- If you want something dramatic, vibrant, and bold, go for it! We’ll apply splashes of contrasting bright colors to make your kitchen come alive.
- The minimal look is a popular way to upgrade your kitchen, too. Simple, clean color choices can make your furniture and appliances look new.
- If you love the rustic “shabby-chic” vibe, we can do that too. We’ll give it that distressed look, while maintaining the quality of the paint finish. Cabinet re-staining is a great choice if you want something natural and neutral.
Whatever you want, we’ll help you choose the best paint for your kitchen cabinets.
Our Cabinet Refinishing Process
The last thing you want to see when you reach for a plate or bowl is a sloppy paint job. Flaking paint, is another common problem seen on kitchen cabinets. We’ll make sure that doesn’t happen in your kitchen. We take care when painting your kitchen cabinets, using a special multi-step process:
- First, we do our research. Choosing the right type of primer and paint is essential.
- We apply primer. This is the most important step of the process, because it ensures the lasting quality of your paint.
- After the primer has dried, we’ll apply your chosen color. We’ll use as many coats necessary to get the effect you desire.
- We’ll also apply a finishing coat to give it a sleek, clean look.
- And of course, we always clean up after we finish our work. That’s the CC Painting way.
When you see your transformed kitchen, you won’t believe it’s yours. And with the money you save on remodeling, you can host as many dinner parties as you want.